Ginger Root – Chop Like a Pro with Chef Susie and Chile Posole Recipe
Chef Susie shows you how to cut ginger like a pro with Spicy Tips from HipLatina Kitchen.
We have also included a traditional Posole recipe that can be spiced up with ginger.
Once you master ginger chopping, you can use what you’ve cut in this delicious posole recipe!
Green Chile Pork Posole
- 1 lb of pork shoulder
- ½ lb of tomatillos, puree
- 2 jalapeños
- 1 cup cilantro
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- Cook pork shoulder, garlic, ginger, onions with olive oil over medium high heat for 10 minutes.
- Puree tomatillo, cilantro, and jalapeños
- Add pureed tomatillo, jalapeños, cilantro with 3 cups of chicken stock. Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add 1 lime and ½ cup cilantro and serve
-Delish! Stay tuned for more Spicy Tips from Chef Susie